Simple Advise Between Nokia N95 and Nokia N95 8Gb

nokia_n95_8gb

As we know the gorwth of technology across the world will our need to use more good communication is important. I ga to be honest here. I am a big fan of Nokia as the great mobile phones provider. I always had a Nokia phone and would never buy any brand. I bought this phone because of all assessments, the 8gbs, and the video screen. The camera on this phone is great, because its 5MP, but at the same time, since the lens is on the phone you tend to red eyes and if the person you are taking a photo of more than 10feet away, the picture is dark when in a dark room, even when using the flash. The video on this phone is great.

The volume at the top right side of the phone are a bit hard and you do not feel like you are pressing them sometimes. I want this phone has a keyboard. Frankly that's the only thing this phone is missing. I agree with many people who phone is a better way than the iphone because of its web cababilites. Did I mention the games is insane? Yes, it does have N-Gage, but you can go to another site, such as Mosh and get cool nice simple games. Tetris looks so hot on the screen. The GPS on the phone is fantastic! Something not mentioned a lot with this phone is that you can get AM / FM radio on it as well. Each connection can go into the phone as opposed to the iphone which only allows smaller ear pieces. The phone is super loud I hear them 3 rooms away from her rings. Another big advantage is that the phone has flash player and as usual real player. I have to say that for me the standby time may be slightly longer. I've noticed that my nokia 6682 was longer than the N95 8GB, but I do not mind, because this phone is sexy. The buttons are easy to press when you text messages. But again, I just want the phone had a keyboard that I can have a bluetooth a small but why would I use for carrying something extra in my wallet?


This product is also designed to fully protect the phone at the same time you let the phone looks good, because the transparent.Thats.
The down side is, this case will be a tear of the blue form and the crack will take on the 'growing', even if the case is unchanged.
I've used 2 cases and returned both of them.The very last had a crack on the day I opened it the next day by the crack had grown across the front of the phone.This should be asked to cracking itself business.


And start over here... i thing you have confused to buy Nokia N95 or Nokia N95 8gb. Here are another of my simple and honest review about the difference product of my lovely nokia :

SPECIFICATIONS

The Nokia N95 8GB is a quadband GSM phone and as his predecessor, it is capable of high speed 3G and HSDPA connections. In terms of design, there is really not much difference, the Nokia N95 8GB retain the slider form function, except that the slider is slightly improved in the earlier version, and it is relatively heavier although you do not really notice the weight. I've noticed that when I compared with the Nokia N95 8GB specs on the old model. It also has a larger screen of 2.8 inches while maintaining its 5 megapixel camera. I think the major difference lies in the fact that the Nokia N95 8GB now has no expansion slot, only the 8GB memory on board.



BENEFITS:

What I liked most is that the Nokia N95 8GB the slider is less susceptible to a shift as a result of the improved slider mechanism. The buttons on the Nokia N95 8GB has also improved with the keys music more forward, so that a more tactile feel. The most notable improvement, however, lies in the large screen. Photographs and videos are now more clear and sharper compared with the earlier model. The removal of the expansion card slot, for me, is a double-edge sword for the Nokia N95 8GB. The advantage of an onboard memory is that you no longer limited to the size of your memory card. You can now do more with your music and videos without an additional memory card.

Disadvantages:

As I said, removing the onboard memory of the Nokia N95 8GB also has disadvantages. Although you no longer limited to the size of your memory card, you are limited to the memory on board 8GB. Although 8GB is spacious enough for some people, it's still not enough for music and movie fans. Some would like to board memory and removable storage so that they can easily files from one device to another, along with advances in technology today, memory cards now has to 16GB capacity and you may miss that extra storage. Another annoying thing about the Nokia N95 8GB is that every time the phone sliding multimedia mode, changes in the landscape mode, but it does not automatically back and you have to do it by hand.

CONCLUSION:

If you have the original N95, the 8GB version is not really a lot to make you want to upgrade, except of course when it really needed a larger screen and onboard memory. For those of you who are considering between the two Nokia N95, it's always fun to have the additional features and the premium of the Nokia N95 8GB on the old model may be worthwhile.